Don't like to make copies or run out for coffee? (unless it's for yourself). At EDUCO we'll put you in the real deal and help you develop the skills you need to succeed. The hours are long and the challenges are many, but if you succeed you'll gain great experience and see what its like first hand to work with an amazing company.
EDUCO is a multicultural, User-centric digital agency that promotes acceptance, collaboration, creativity, responsibility and sustainability among people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We have an open position for a Chicago Web developer, and we're looking to hire someone as soon as possible. We're seeking a talented, experienced developer interested in working with a small, dedicated team on a wide range of web projects. This position is full-time, contract to permanent.
Front-end Web Developer
• Providing timely support for current clients and ongoing projects
• Working with our Project Manager to guide project developments through our Web process, including various development specs, project documentation, tracking hours against budget, revisions and approval of creative, testing and launch protocol
• Contribute to the growth of EDUCO by seeking opportunities to improve and simplify any element of our operation
Technical Skills & Requirements
• Expert in HTML/CSS
• Familiar with Content Management Systems. Preference for Drupal experience.
• Understands the full life-cycle of a web project: planning, design, development, testing, and launch. Experienced in interpreting project goals/objectives to deliver a creative, technical product to spec
• Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
• Sense of urgency and attention to detail, especially when working on a tight timeline
• Strong preference for someone with a passion for functional design and user experience, well-versed in the latest UX/UI trends
• 3-5 years in website development
If interested, please send resume, work samples, and start date availability.