From the Dashboard mouse over the “Content” tab and in the drop down menu click on “Image Manager”.
- Click the “Browse…” button and find and select the image you want to upload. This is very similar to the process of attaching an image to an email. Keep your image titles short with no spaces and no symbols other than the hyphen, dash or period.
- Click “Send”. This will upload the image to your CMS.
- Once you have uploaded the image you can go back to your page directory by mousing over the “Content” menu link and clicking “Pages”.
- Select the page that you want to add the image to and click its name or the edit icon.
- In the “Content*:” box, place your cursor where you want to add the image.
- Click the little icon that looks like a tree in your WYSIWG editing bar. This will open a small pop-up window.
- Browse your uploaded files by clicking on the little box with the red dots inside of it. Select on the image you want to add.
- For SEO purposes, give a name or description of the image in the “Image Description” and “Title” fields.
- If you’d like to change the display of the picture by giving it horizontal or vertical spacing or alter the alignment, just click the “Appearance” tab.
- Once you’d made your desired changes, click the “Insert” button near the bottom of the window. This will add the image to the “Content” field.
- If the image needs to be sized down, click on one of the corners and move it toward the center of the image.
You’re all finished! You can either click “Apply” to continue to work on that page or click “Submit” to process your changes and return to the page directory.
Here’s a video on using the Image Manager and File Manager: