With an EDUCO support agreement you’ll receive 24/7 access to our custom myEDUCO ticketing portal. Our custom built Drupal support portal offers access to our team of project strategists and developers to help address a broad range of issues and enhancement based goals for your website.
- Direct access to EDUCO team members
- Several support package tiers to fit your needs
- Email notifications of ticket status
- Real time comment notifications to help get issues resolved quickly and accurately
- Ticket archive to review any prior requests
- Access to training materials
Our Support & Enhancement Services
- Copy and media updates
- How to use newly added functionality
- Content not displaying as expected
- Investigating and resolving error messages
- Immediate investigation and troubleshooting to get websites back online and functioning
- New module or plugin enhancements to address evolving business needs
- Making client-supplied copy updates
- Creating web forms
- Optimizing images
- Redesigning web page templates
- Designing new pages
- Creating graphics
- 3rd-party code installation
Password & Login Issues
- Trouble logging into your CMS
- Updating user access for turnover & new hires
No alarms and no surprises
What to Expect When Submitting a Support Request
Once you've submitted your request you'll receive an email confirming your ticket has been received and that our team is on it! You'll be able to track your ticket's progress on your portal dashboard and interact with our support team to get your issue resolved. Once the ticket is complete you’ll receive a final email notification that the ticket has been completed, and if you are satisfied, you can mark the ticket “Resolved.”
All support ticket requests are standard unless your site is down. Response and resolution times are based on your support package tier.
Tickets are designated as an “Emergency” if there are major problems that impact the functionality of your website or your ability to do business. Emergency tickets are investigated immediately and resolved as quickly as possible.
EDUCO will respond within the timeframe designated by your support package tier to ask any clarifying questions, request additional assets, or add the work to the production queue. Response times range between 1-2 days.
We aim to have all tickets resolved up to 6 days after submission. Resolution time is based on your support tier coverage. EDUCO’s ability to resolve tickets within the designated time frame depends upon receiving timely responses to ticketed issues.
Technical site maintenance is part of our ongoing effort to ensure that your site is secure and functioning at peak performance. Every quarter we will implement security updates and perform standard system maintenance tasks. During the maintenance period your site will experience no down time. There are no specific actions required on your part for these updates and they will include the following:
- CMS and module security updates
- Bug fixes
- Offsite backups
Pantheon is EDUCO’s preferred hosting partner. If you choose to host your website under our agency account, you would submit hosting issue support tickets directly to us so that we can resolve any issues on your behalf. Alternatively, you may set up your own account which would give you access to Pantheon’s 24-hour chat for any hosting-related issues.
In addition to providing automated daily backups, Pantheon is a Drupal and WordPress oriented platform with security baked in. Pantheon hosting can be added to the Help Desk + Security package for a fee based on website traffic. Pantheon hosting is included in the + Site Enhancements and + Proactive packages and is subject to traffic and not to exceed 25,000 sessions/month or 125,000 page views.