Clicking, “Publish” on your shiny new website feels like a magic moment. But what really happens after it’s out in the world?
The short answer is… maybe nothing.
A website’s existence and beauty doesn’t matter much if it hasn’t been optimized for search. And the fact is, most websites have not been intentionally designed to bring in more traffic and leads.
The good news is, you don’t need to be a programmer to optimize your own website in a way that has immediate results. Having completed over 500+ web projects over the past 12 years, we’ve developed a surefire method to make your website work as hard as you do.
In this engaging, interactive workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Perform keyword research to find ultra specific, long search phrases that help you reach your ideal client or customer.
- Write reader-friendly, search-friendly meta data that will indicate your relevance to Google and searchers.
- Create website pages that make it easier for users to do what you want
- Tweak key page settings to increase Google search rankings
- Assess the effectiveness of your efforts and make adjustments to continue improving
** Please note that all participants must have a content management system on their website - WordPress, Drupal, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
* * * A catered lunch is included in your ticket price* * *