Allow us the pleasure of introducing our two newest team members who will help us round out our world class web design team... and our three-on-three pick-up games.
We're proud to announce that EDUCO has been selected by the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism to redesign the Bahamas.com website.
According to Elements of Project Management when it comes to project management 10-20% of projects fail, 30-40% of projects stall or go over budget. This leaves only 40-60% of projects that go according to plan and end up on time and on budget. Not ideal odds if you have an upcoming website redesign. To help resolve this uncertainty we have built our own website project management & support ticketing system.
We're proud to announce that EDUCO has been selected by the Saint Clement Parish administration to aid in a Drupal redesign and development project.
We're proud to announce that EDUCO has selected Housing Forward as our charitable organization to receive $34,000 in web design and development services
In November of 2014 we purchased our own building to call home and left the world of weirdo landlords behind. Take a virtual tour of our new digs.
EDUCO is pleased to announce that we will be working with the John Morrell Food Group (JMFG) in 2014. We'll be kicking off our work together toward the end of the Q3 2014.
Clutch, a leading research firm that publishes free analysis of leading web designers and mobile application developers in Chicago released a report analyzing all major web design and development agencies in Chicago.
We have an informal policy that we never pay for press and so it is such a treat when we receive attention in the news by simply doing the best work we possibly can and focusing on serving our clients.
Clutch, a leading research firm that publishes free analysis of leading web designers and mobile application developers released a report analyzing Drupal web design and development agencies in the U.S.